Saturday, September 6, 2008

What I did this summer...

The weekend is here and I'm ready to have me some fun with my mini human Gabie! Gabie went off to "kindergarten" this week and I have missed my little brother. I have been thinking about all the fun we had this past summer.

One of my favorite memories is when we all went camping this summer at Illinois Beach State Park.



This is us here. Me n the mini human. That weekend, it rained on us while we were camping. But that didn't stop us from having fun! In fact, I love the rain. I like splashing about and running around.


This is my favorite spot to sit in our automobile. I get a good view from up there. By the way, this picture was taken on the 4th of July. I was very furry.

That changed tho. Mommy took me to the groomer's for the first time in August. Oh boy, I did not like that place. So the groomer just gave me a little trim and told mommy to bring me back in 3 weeks to get a real schnauzer cut. When I went back, I was a little more comfortable and I came out feeling very naked! Here's a pic of me after my visit to the groomer. Don't I look all grown up?



Flashback to July 4th:


On the 4th of July I had an awesome time! My family and I went to Chicago to celebrate with my grandma and grandpa and aunt and uncle. They had a little cookout, yum! I will never forget that day! That was the day I got to try a lot of human food...cheeseburgers, bbq ribs, pasta salad, and more. Oh boy! I also saw a lot of shooting lights in the sky. Apparently those are called "illegal fireworks". Well, I sure love those!


This summer I also learned how to drive! Daddy taught me! That wheel was a little on the heavy side for me tho.

So here we are now in September. Summer is fading away but I'll never forget my first summer with my crazy bunch!

4 comments:

Gaia the Airedale said...

Aww Gabie looks like a really fun human! Does he like his kindgergarden class? And look at you driving CoCo! Holy cow-doggies now that is cool! I know my momma would never trust me driving hehe, Im not very good at paying attention.

puppy breath,
-Gaia

Unknown said...

Hi Coco!

Thanks for visiting my bloggie. You sure are one cute pup! I'll look forward to checking in on more of your adventures.

Your pal,

Petey

Thor and Jack said...

Hello Coco!
Thanks for stopping by my blog! I really loved it! I hope you had lots of fun in the weekend with your brother. Your last summer sounded great! And you sure is soo cute!
Come to my blog sometimes :)

Your new pal
Thor

Two Schnauzers from New England said...

Hi, Coco -

Your brother Gabie is so cute! We can tell how much you love him and your family.

Your summer sounds like it was packed with lots of exciting adventures and fun.

Hope we can be pals.

Love -

Hershey and Kaci