Monday, September 29, 2008

Another week is here!

It's monday again and that means another week is here. I was home by myself guarding the house. It's a big responsibility for a dog! Anyway, while I was guarding the house I was also daydreaming about this past weekend. Let's see...


I got groomed this weekend! Mommy put this silly shirt on me.


On Sunday we went out for a drive to the park. The wind felt good against my fur!


The park was so much fun! I love the outdoors.



I got tired though so when we went back in the car, I got in my favorite spot right away!

Oh my goodness! After that we went to an ice cream store and got ice cream. I even got my own!
I am drooling now, pardon me.
Recently, my friend Thor gave me this award. Thank u Thor! I am now passing it on to these 7 lovely pups whose blogs I love!

Susie Pearl
Peanut
Kylie
Balboa
Pearl & Daisy
Hugo

The rules of the award are listed below on my previous post!

I love awards. They're the best!

2 comments:

Abby said...

Hi, CoCo...

Congrats on your Award...

I love your haircut & your shirt is really cute...

My Mom won't let me put my head out the window in the car...She thinks I might jump...Does she think I'm crazy???

Abby xxxooo

Thor and Jack said...

Awww, Coco! You look so cute with your new haircut and shirt!
I love car rides!
You got ice-cream?! Lucky girl!
Which flavor do you prefer?

Love and licks
Thor