Saturday, September 13, 2008

New Toys!

Today is Saturday. I love Saturdays because that means Mommy and Gabie are home with me all day. Daddy is at work, but he will be off tomorrow. (That's why I love Sundays). Anyway, today the whole pack went to the store without me! I wondered where they went. When they came back I found out where exactly they had been!


They went to the pet store! And they got me a hula monkey...



A chew toy...i love to chew!





Another chew toy!



A rawhide bone! Those things are my favorite!


And some new treats! Yummm!


Here are all my new toys and treats together! I was so excited I had to play right away!




This is me playing with my new toy.




I love my mommy and daddy!

5 comments:

Thor and Jack said...

Coco
I love weekends cause my family are with me more time. No outside work and no school for them!
What a cool toys you got! And yummy treats! I hope you have a great weekend!

Love and licks
Thor

Abby said...

Hi, CoCo...

OMdoG...You are sooo adorable...Thanks for stopping by to say Hi...I love making new friends...

Wow...If that's what happens when your Mom goes out without you, I'd want them to go out more often...

I'm gonna add you to my Friends List, if that's OK...I don't want to miss anything...

Abby xxxooo

The Musketeers said...

Woah , it seems like you have lots of cool toys ! [:

Thor and Jack said...

Hi Coco! How are you doing?
I have something for you. Check out my blog.

Love and licks
Thor

Romeo said...

Wow Coco,
I love those toys you got. They sure look like loads of fun.
Thanks for visiting my blog.

Kissies,
Romeo