Monday, May 24, 2010

Summer is near, and Coco's here!


I have been away from this blog for so long but I am back now. Yes, Coco is back!

So much has happened between then and now. I wouldn't know where to start. But I will begin from this day forward. Mommy has been so busy this year. She is busy with school and trying to be a nurse. But, she is off for the summer now so that means I will have a mommy around all the time. How wonderful is that? Mommies can sure come in handy sometime. Like when I start craving a dingo. Who else would be able to know that I'm craving a Dingo? Mommies have psychic abilities. That is the cool thing about mommies.

This past weekend was tons of fun. We went to my favorite park, Allerton Park, located in Monticello, IL...only about a 20 minute drive from us. Those winds felt good. The smells at the park were even better. Especially with Daddy grilling some hot dogs. They also brought along some chips n' dip. Delightful in every way. Especially when some fell on the ground. Here's the gang at the park. Mommy is taking the picture.



Yesterday Mommy got her very first bike as an adult. I will have to get a picture of my mommy and her new bike. The last time she rode a bike was when she was about 10 years old. Mommy was just as excited as a child though! She rode like an expert. A bit wobbly at first but don't tell her I said that.

I hope she gets one of those baskets so she can put me in there when she goes bike riding!

1 comment:

Thor and Jack said...

Welcome back Coco! :)
I miss you tons!
You look very beautiful! Love your banner picture!
Good luck to your mom at school!
Yes, mommies at home with us are the best! Enjoy it!
Looks like you all had a fun time at the park! Hot dogs and park sounds perfect (and yummy)!
I look forward to see pics of your mom bike hiding! Hope you get go along.